Honor someone special with a gift to NPH USA! Give a meaningful gift to your friends and family by supporting NPH USA, and in doing so, help provide for the children at Nuestros Pequeños Hermanos (NPH, Spanish for “Our Little Brothers and Sisters”). Your donation will be used to purchase items that are needed the most and will bring hope to the thousands of children who are part of the NPH family.
- Say “Happy Holidays!”
- Remember a birthday or anniversary
- Celebrate a graduation or wedding
- Give thanks for special acts of kindness
- Honor someone you love
- Express your sympathy
How It Works
- Choose an “In Honor” or “In Memory” card.
- Donate a minimum of $10 per honored person.
- We will send the honoree a personalized card that notifies them of your special gift (the amount will not be mentioned). Alternatively, we can send the card to you to mail or hand-deliver.
What Your Gift Can Do
Here are just a few examples of how you can help children at NPH simply by giving a gift to honor a loved one.
$10: A blanket
$20: A 50-pound bag of rice
$50: 8 T-shirts
$100: Anti-retroviral medication for an HIV+ child for one month
$500: 25 pairs of shoes
$1,000: 5 triple bunk beds
$1,500: Food for 600 children for one day
$5,000: University education for one student for one year
The prices listed represent average expenses at the NPH homes in Bolivia, the Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua and Peru. All donations to NPH USA, Federal Tax ID # 65-1229309, are tax deductible as provided by law and go to the general fund to help provide NPH children with food, clothing, shelter, health care and an education.
To make your gift by phone, please call 1-888-201-8880.