Friday, May 13, 2011
Doors open at 6:30 p.m.
Concert begins at 8:00 p.m.
Park West Theatre
This is a story about an orphan who was born with a cleft palate and lost both legs in a fire yet was given the opportunity to foster his talent for music. Now Juan Manuel wants to give back by hosting a benefit concert to raise money for the amputee children in Haiti.
Along with other gracious artists, the Step Forward Tour will premier in Chicago on Friday, May 13. We share his story to invite you to get involved. Concert revenue will benefit NPH USA for St. Damien Hospital.
Confirmed celebrity guests include:
ONLINE TICKET PUCHASE IS CLOSED. YOU MAY BUY TICKETS AT THE DOOR.
- Steve Augeri: Journey lead singer from 1998-2006 and successful solo artist
- Gina Glockson: 9th place finalist on season six of American Idol
- Erica Iozzo: Chicago-based indie rock musician with dedicated Midwest following
- Chris Medina: Season 10 American Idol contestant who caught judges’ attention with both his voice and love for his fiancée who was severely injured in a car accident
- Rich Perez: Described by three-time Grammy winner Pink as “an insanely great singer,” he is front man for Chicago-based band Creedance Again
- Amber Tripp: High energy front woman for CoverGurl and driving force on Chicago music scene for the past 10 years