What We Do
WHO we help:
We help orphaned, abandoned and disadvantaged children in Latin America and the Caribbean. Many of our children have:
They are referred by family members, neighbors or government agencies. When our children arrive, they range in age from newborn to teenager. Learn more.
- Lived in dangerous and unsanitary conditions or on the street
- Lacked access to proper nutrition and health care
- Had to beg and scavenge to survive
- Never attended school
- Suffered physical and/or verbal abuse
- Been shuffled from one family member to another
WHERE we help:
We support Nuestros Pequeños Hermanos (Spanish for “Our Little Brothers and Sisters”), which has a network of homes and outreach programs in the following countries: Bolivia, the Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua and Peru. While all NPH homes are guided by the same principles and philosophies, features vary from site to site. To learn more about a particular home, click it on the map.